- 1997 BMW 650 Funduro
- Ultimately too tall for Sharon
- When we eventually sold it, a friend to us that it wasn’t just ugly, “it was effen ugly”
- 2003 BMW 650 Single
- Was properly lowered and outfitted with all the travel farkles.
- Was a much better bike for Sharon to learn on.
- Bike name – Billie
- With the vision of longer motorcycle travels I wanted to keep the bikes similar for service and parts so we bought her the 2012 F650GS Twin. Immediately she noticed a more smoother and powerful ride in the new bike.
- 1984 Honda Interceptor 500
- Rode it as an 18 year old from Ontario to Alaska and back over 3 weeks
- 1986 Honda Interceptor 750
- Never liked it as much as the more nimble 500cc bike
- Rode it repeatedly to School in Nashville from Ontario.
- 1998 Yamaha WR250 Dirt bike
- Enjoyed trail riding with my teenage son
- Managed to break my Femur on it when meeting up with a trailside tree.